How is GCPL Different?
Nurture’s teaching and learning strategies empower children to be effective partners in their own academic development.
In what ways do we measure outcome?
Beyond the 'typical' to 'Global Curriculum'
An education that first defines outcomes, then the assessments, reports and the curriculum
New! Compete With Yourself Creates:
What Principals Say
- This has not only helped the children, but is has also been very helpful for the teachers. Results of Benchmark Assessments have helped us to plan and formulate our curriculum more effectively." Aarti Jadeja, Principal, Little Steps School, Bhuj, Gujarat
- We have implemented aspects of GCPL's Nurture programme (Maxim Classbooks, Perbooks, Diagnostic Assessments) for the primary classes of our twenty campuses in Lucknow. A year ago we began implementing aspects of the Nurture's pre-primary programme along with the training of teachers that has enthused and motivated the pre-primary teachers enormously. The Board results in the ICSE and ISC sections have dramatically improved since the adoption of certain GCPL tools. Susmita Basu, Head, Quality Assurance and Innovations Department, City Montessori School, Lucknow
What Teachers say
- "They are self-explanatory, the topics are made clear step-wise. This creates interest in the child and promotes self-study and competition with one self." Miles Bronson Public School, Guwahati, Assam
- “Simple and easy techniques have been adopted to make every topic easy to understand. A child takes keen interest and is engrossed in doing the books independently." Aggarsain Public School, Kurukshetra, Haryana
- Customized, modularly designed Curriculum Program
- Core concept of ‘Compete with Yourself’
- Individual Strength / Weakness mapping of students
- Graded and graduated learning through scientifically designed books / teaching aids
- Customized book selection for each student to convert weak areas into strengths
- Continuous evaluation to record & graphically illustrate individual progress of each child
- Built on MIS, to chart class / school progress
- Guiding philosophy of achieving high group averages by enhancing individual self esteem & belief to excel
- Well proven, widely adopted & with an established track record